As a Chamber of Commerce Ambassador, you are a front line representative for the Puerto Rican Chamber of Commerce of Central Florida. You will assist in the promotion, volunteer support and development of various Chamber-sponsored events as well as assisting new members with their challenges and expectations. As an Ambassador, your dedication, time and efforts are appreciated and highly valued by the Board of Directors and Membership during your one-year term.
CRITERIA AND EXPECTATIONS
You must be an employee of a current business member in good standing with the Puerto Rican Chamber of Commerce. The signature of your Supervisor/Manager on the Ambassador Application form is required showing approval of your active commitment, involvement and of your business’ support of this program. This ensures that the business member is aware of what the Ambassador Committee entails. THERE IS A $10 PROCESSING FEE.
You will be evaluated on all of the criteria below and are expected to follow them in order to remain an Ambassador:
- Attendance at Ambassador Committee meetings: Please be aware that the standard monthly meeting is at 6:30pm on Tuesdays during the third week of each month (except in December).
- Showing your support by attending ribbon cutting/ground breaking ceremonies, Business After-Hours, Chamber-sponsored events and welcoming and assisting new members.
- Assisting the Chamber in acquiring Sponsors for any of their Signature events and any other sponsored events.
- Involvement with other Chamber of Commerce Committees, such as volunteering for one of their functions, when requested.
- Referring prospects to the Membership Director
Becoming a PR CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AMBASSADOR is being committed to conduct in a manner that generates community trust and confidence in the Chamber of Commerce. You will personally promote high standards, ethics and grow your business while representing your Chamber of Commerce.
Please be advised that you may be required to sign other documents such s our Confidentiality Agreement.